Buildings with a height exceeding 56 meters are generally considered to be objects of high construction in Finland. In the case of timber construction, buildings exceeding 40 meters can be considered high-rise objects. In addition to our references, we have been involved in high-rise development projects and regulatory development, as well as inspecting sites as a third party. We also have experience in foreign development projects for tall and very tall wooden buildings.
- Espoon Hujoppi, Espoo. Fire safety design (2018-2020).
- Keilaniemen Portti, Espoo. Fire safety design of wooden building (2019-2020).
- HOAS Tuuliniitty, Espoo. Fire safety design and smoke clearance plan for a wooden building (2017-2019).
- Aviapolis asuinrakennus, Vantaa. Fire safety design (2016-2017).
- Cirrus Vuosaari, Helsinki. Fire safety design (personal reference, 2006).
FIRE CAUSE INVESTIGATION
KK-Palokonsultti Oy has successfully investigated several fire investigation cases, including a few examples below. As a general rule, investigations are confidential in nature, and therefore we do not list the cases we have investigated in more detail.
- Ragn-Sells, Eesti. Fire cause investigation (2018-2019).
- Hotelli Suomutunturi, Suomutunturi. Fire cause investigation, fire simulation (2018).
- Fixmet Oy, Valkeakoski. Fire cause investigation (2016-2017).